E455 Adjustable Bed Base
- Three preset positions: Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat
- Two programmable positions can be programmed and saved
- Backlit, wireless remote control, batteries included
- Upholstered design with dual USB charging ports
- Bluetooth® with highly customized Malouf Base app
- True zero clearance; place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground
- Independent head incline: 0 – 60°, foot incline: 0 – 45°
- 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes; 20-year warranty
Available as a One Piece King, Two Piece King (Order 2 of the Twin XL pieces – two pieces give individual control) and One Piece Queen.
The Structures™ E455 Adjustable Bed Base combines luxurious sleep with the health benefits of sleeping elevated for the perfect night’s rest. With an independent head incline up to 60 degrees and a foot incline to 45 degrees, your comfort is customizable. The base comes with three preset positions (Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat), and two programmable positions can be personalized and saved (using the Zero Gravity and Anti-Snore buttons). Studies have shown that sleeping elevated can help relieve back pain, ease sleep apnea and snoring, and reduce acid reflux and heartburn. Built-in Bluetooth® makes it easier to customize your sleep preferences with the MALOUF® Base app (Android and iOS), which includes Siri Shortcut voice commands built-in with iOS 12 and newer. Your bed can be operated with your phone or the included backlit, wireless remote control. Plus, you’ll never need to leave your bed—it’s got charging ports on both sides. The sleek, lined-inspired upholstered frame in Stone looks great on its own or fits into most existing bed frames. Since it’s true zero clearance, it can sit directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or the ground. Download Partner Control and Siri Shortcut instructions HERE. Available as a One Piece King, Two Piece King (Order 2 of the Twin XL pieces – two pieces give individual control) and One Piece Queen.